Featured Not resolved
5.0
Layout of Store

I purchased the Red Sea max s 400 complete setup in September 2015, in February 2016 5 months after purchase, the sump tank came apart at the seams (not Red Sea fault, silicone sealant was bad and gave) I spoke with Amanda Klawander and provided her with a copy of my purchase receipt, and the process began. I have nothing negative to say about the customer service I received, I feel that Red Sea handled this in such a quick easy way and resolved the issue in less than a weeks time, I spoke to Amanda 2/11/16 and I received a brand new sump shipped to my door on 2/18/16 and my tank is great, no issues whatsoever, so for those of you that need reassurance, trust me, Red Sea does the right thing by their customers, no BS at all with them.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Red Sea and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company JBJ Lighting that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Sea.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Red Sea to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Sea?

Comments

So nice to read reviews where things go right and service is great. That doesn't seem to happen often enough these days. Thanks for the review.