Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago.Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water.
For the first time. Three days later the tank crack and water gushing everywhere. Contact Red Sea located in Texas, got the run around from there customer service.
They finally said they will replace the tank only, but I had to pay for the shipping freight charge of $235.28 because I could not provide a receipt of purchase.This is totally absurd and ludicrous that a known company that has been around for years, treat customer like this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aquarium 130D
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "Owner was not at job site n 2 man crew lives 20 miles away n will not finish job, actual words; 'till they have another job in spring hill', so..."
- "this is a new shingle installed on my roof many more just like it an over nailed passed hernando county code inspection.also sears 3rd party inspector.problem is they are unable..."
- "WHAT A RACKET THEY HAVE. I ORDERED FALL FLOWERS AND THEY SENT SPRING ONES. THE CONTRACT SAID THEY COULD SUBSTITUTE, BUT FROM SPRING TO FALL. ARE THEY..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."