100% full Not resolved

Purchase a Red Sea Max 130D setup retail $1300 about a year ago.Just a week ago I setup the tank added sand, rocks and water.

For the first time. Three days later the tank crack and water gushing everywhere. Contact Red Sea located in Texas, got the run around from there customer service.

They finally said they will replace the tank only, but I had to pay for the shipping freight charge of $235.28 because I could not provide a receipt of purchase.This is totally absurd and ludicrous that a known company that has been around for years, treat customer like this.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $235. jacevedo7486 is overall dissatisfied with Red Sea and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Sea.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Red Sea to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Sea?

Comments

treat a customer like what?you admit that you bought it a year ago yet didn't set it up till a week ago?

that right there would be a red flag.

they're NOT responsible for it as you never set it up when you purchased it, how do they know you kept it safe and in proper storage conditions?

they did offer to replace it however which is more than fair on their part yet you had to pay the shipping?so what it's cheaper than buying a new one and the clear fact you DONT have the receipt, admit you had it a YEAR before you set it up puts the responsibility on YOU not the company.

so in closing, get off your *** soap box of entitlement and whining and take some *** responsibility for your rear end

to Anonymous #979454

This guy left a second review for the exact same issue. I commented along the same lines as you. The company was pretty generous offering what they did given the circumstances.