Review about Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium from New York, New York
I purchased the Red Sea max s 400 complete setup in September 2015, in February 2016 5 months after purchase, the sump tank came apart at the seams (not Red Sea fault, silicone sealant was bad and gave) I spoke with Amanda Klawander and provided her with a copy of my purchase receipt, and the process began. I have nothing negative to say about the customer service I received, I feel that Red Sea handled this in such a quick easy way and resolved the issue in less than a weeks time, I spoke to Amanda 2/11/16 and I received a brand new sump shipped to my door on 2/18/16 and my tank is great, no issues whatsoever, so for those of you that need reassurance, trust me, Red Sea does the right thing by their customers, no BS at all with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Red Sea Max S-400 Aquarium
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "THIS IS WHAT I WENT, THROUGH, WHEN I ORDERED A CAT CONDO, FROM CAVILIER WHOLESALE The cat condo, I ordered, was a 73" leopard skin cat tree condo. When..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."